Make your own Easter Basket

According to the news, it seems we'll be spending more time at home. There are lots of things we can do to prepare for a fun Easter at home. Today I'm sharing an activity: Making your own Easter basket. 

Look around and take a look at what you have at home. You can use a shoebox, a soft drink bottle, a milk or juice carton, or even an old plastic container/tupperware with a missing cover. I decided to use an empty juice carton for mine. Whichever item you chose as your own, make sure you rinse it out thoroughly and let it dry completely before you begin. Ask an adult to help you cut open a piece to the top to make an opening in your basket, and let them use this piece to make a handle.

If you have kite/tissue paper or gift paper at home, you can decorate your basket even faster. I chose to make my own and you can too. You can color on your paper with crayons or coloring pencils, draw with gel pens or markers, or paint. I like to paint so I painted my paper, but I had to practice being very patient because it took most of the day to dry. 

⌚👀

For this activity you will need:
an empty bottle/drink carton
scissors
decorative paper OR paper to decorate yourself
crayons/color pencils/paint
glue/tape/stapler
kite/tissue paper OR paper to color and cut for the grass

Let an adult help you through this, and don't be afraid to change things up and make it your own. Your imagination is the limit! 



Just in case you decide to use paint and you have to wait a really long time too:





See you next time!

See You GIFs | Tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment