Friday 3rd April, 2020 LAST DAY of Term 2

Good morning everyone, let's stand for the national anthem:

Morning prayers:

Today is the last day of Term 2! This weekend we celebrate Palm Sunday, the last Sunday of Lent. Monday is the first day of Easter Vacation. 
End of Term – Stukeley Meadows
The following weekend starts.....EASTER! We are happy because.....after Jesus endured his journey of the Stations of the Cross, was he gone forever? (No). He came back, he was resurrected, or as our song tells us, "He is....(risen)".

As this is our last school day for Term 2, I would normally have fun activities in class, no school work. As we are not in class and some of you may not have craft supplies at home, we may not be able to do a lot of those activities but I will still add some links and videos for you to have a "no schoolwork" day at home. 

Parents, please refer to previous posts for revision of already learned material as well as Easter Concert practice through the holiday period. As I am unable to host a vacation STEAM camp due to the circumstances, I will post free Easter activities that can be done at home throughout the vacation and Sunday School posts will continue as well. Feel free to check in and share.

Last Day Fun:
























Enjoy your vacation!





No comments:

Post a Comment